Overview about VCF file
VCard is highly popular to store contact information with the Name, Address, and Organization. The VCF file an abbreviated form of Virtual Contact File that is similarly known as the vCard file. It is a standard file format for business cards. The VCF file contains Name, Job title, Company, Mobile numbers, E-mail address, contact photos, audio clips, etc. It is widely supported in many applications and devices. Nowadays, many programs and services like iCloud, Outlook(2007& further versions), Gmail, and Yahoo are supporting the vCard file format for importing contacts. In this blog, you will get to know how to import the VCF files in Outlook.
Reasons to import the vCard files to Microsoft Outlook 2013
As we already know that Outlook is the most popular desktop-based e-mail client in the market. It is simple and reliable to use. The Outlook is free from the malware attacks and the Phishing activities that make it highly trusted by clients for personal and business purposes. MS Outlook provides various features such as task scheduling and appointment scheduling. Outlook provides inbuilt Calendar and Contact features for user convenience. The main motive to add the Outlook Contacts is easy and simple for the users for contacting the people.
Procedure to import VCF files in Outlook by using Manual methods
Follow the step by steps to easily get VCF file o Outlook 2013 and other versions –
- First of all Launch the MS Outlook in the system
- Click on the File option from the Menubar on the left corner in the Outlook Window.
- Click on Open & Export option >> Select Import / Export option.
- An Import/Export Window appears with various features.
- Choose Import a VCARD file(.vcf) from various options. Proceed with the Next button.
- Browse the VCF file from the location.
- Select the one VCARD at a time >> Click on Open to import in the Outlook.
- The Outlook contacts will be imported successfully.
We all know the importance of Contacts, for contacting anyone for personal or business purposes. As a result In the above blog, you will get the manual trick to transfer the VCF file to Outlook Contacts and easily open them without any loss. If you are willing to move the VCF file to Outlook hence then try this method once.
Method to Configure Email Account in MS Outlook