Sometimes we accidentally delete some significant data from our system and then we get very upset and start looking for solutions on Google. If you also search for –
- Can we recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10?
- How to recover deleted files?
- How to recover accidentally deleted files in Windows 10?
(These are some common questions asked by persons who lost their data) , Then you are in the right place.
In this blog, I am going to tell about 3 simple solutions that everyone can apply easily, and restore accidentally deleted files in Windows 7, 8, and 10 without any software. Using the same technique I have to recover my important file.
So let’s get started
Note – I will recommend you if the data is very important to you, then please consult a data recovery expert.
Methods to recover permanently deleted files in windows 10 without software
- Restore the deleted file from the recycle bin folder.
- Restore the previous version.
- Use the Backup option of Windows.
A – Recovering accidentally deleted files windows 10 from the recycle bin folder.
This method does not work when a file or data is permanent delete (shift + delete) from the Windows. This technique is useful when a file is simply deleted from the system (using Delete Button).
Follow the below steps to recover deleted files in windows 10 free –
- Click on the Windows icon (start button) on the taskbar on the bottom side of the screen.
- Type Recycle Bin >> Click on the resulting App.
- Search the removed file in Recycle Bin folder >> Right-click on file.
- Choose the Restore option from various appear.
The unintentional data will be reestablished to its original property.
B – Recover permanently deleted file using restore to previous version option.
Note – An important thing to remember when it comes to recovering data is, you should stop using the storage media from which your file has been deleted. Because once it overrides new data, it becomes impossible to recover the deleted data.
When a file is deleted, its location is marked as de-allocated. And if you continue to use it, the new data is saved in de-allocated space, and it makes recovering deleted data near to impossible.
Steps to follow –
- Go to the folder in which the deleted file is previously stored.
- Right Click on folder >> Choose Restore to the previous version.
- In the new window, choose version (the date) when the file is mistakenly erased.
The folder will be restored to the previous version and accidentally removed files will be recovered.
Permanently deleted file recovery windows 10 using the Backup option.
First of all, connect the backup storage media to your Windows 10 Pc and follow these steps –
- Click on start Button >> type Control Panel >> Open it.
- Click on System and Security >> Backup and Restore (Window 7.)
- If ‘Restore my files’ isn’t visible, click ‘Select another backup to restore files from’ and follow the restore wizard.
- Click on Restore my files >> Click on Browse for File or Folders as per your need.
- Provide Destination Path to save the file.
Conclusion – I hope this blog helps you to recover accidentally deleted files in Windows 10 and Windows 7. As you see, even a Shift + Delete file can also be recovered if the right steps are taken at the right time. If next time your and your friends’ important data got deleted then, now you know what to do.
If someone asked you how to recover permanently deleted files in windows 10 without software then, refer this blog to them. Here are some important tips you can follow to prevent the deletion of data from your Windows system.
1 – Take Regular Back up (using Cloud storage, local drive) you may also enable file history which is one of the best sources. It keeps a shadow copy of data in external USB and Network drive.
2 – Keep System software up to date.
In case you have any queries then, you can ask us in the comment section, we will be very happy to help you.
Special Note: If you have any query about the blog or need to know about How to import Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo contacts, then click on the link.