We all know that Mozilla Thunderbird stores user profile data in MBOX file format. On the other hand, Outlook stores email information in OST or PST format. So if any user wants to switch from Thunderbird to Outlook, they must use a reliable method to convert Thunderbird to Outlook. This Thunderbird to Outlook conversion is not possible without using a professional tool. So in this article, you will know about the best Thunderbird to Outlook Converter to import Thunderbird to Outlook.
If we take references from reliable sources like TrustRadius, Trustpilot, Capterra etc. that are reputed software selling companies. In which these 3 tools have been found to be the most professional which are mentioned below one by one:
- MailsSoftware Thunderbird to Outlook Converter
This is another application that has a wonderful “Thunderbird to Outlook Conversion ratio”. The utility converts single or multiple Thunderbird files to Outlook PST format. This application works independently to convert Thunderbird to Outlook PST format. It is compatible with all Windows operating systems like Win 10, 8, 7, XP, etc.
Proficient features of this Thunderbird Converter:
- Auto load option: The Application provides an auto load option to load the MBOX File from the local device.
- Preview of the Mail folder: It generates previews of all folders containing email messages and attachments on the application reading panel area.
- Multiple Export Option: This software allows the export of Multiple Thunderbird MBOX files to various formats such as PST, EML, HTML, MHTML and RTF etc. file format.
- Save PST files: Under this tool, users can save Thunderbird email messages into a single or separate PST file format.
For the Use of this Thunderbird to Outlook Converter following steps are:
- Download and install MailsSoftware Thunderbird to Outlook Converter with a proper license.
- To add a Thunderbird file to the application, click on Add file button.
- In the pop window, select Mozilla Thunderbird/Postbox radio button << Auto Load << Next button.
- Tap on the Export tab and select the PST option from the drop-down menu in Select Export Option.
- Choose the option between combining all Accounts to Single PST and Export Each Account to Separate PSTs.
- From the Folder icon, browse Destination PST to save the Thunderbird file in Outlook PST format.
- Lastly, click on the Export button to start export emails from Thunderbird to Outlook platform.
2. MailsDaddy Best Thunderbird to Outlook Converter
MailsDaddy Best Thunderbird to Outlook Converter is a precious tool used to export from Thunderbird to Outlook. It imports single or multiple Thunderbird files to Outlook PST format. This tool extract email messages along with attachments to PST format. The application is fully capable to export Thunderbird to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and older versions with full accuracy.
This tool has the below specification:
- Quick Search: Quick search is possible through this tool. Users can search email messages with different available features.
- Different export options: Users can export Thunderbird emails to Outlook PST, MSG, EML, HTML, and other various formats.
- Generates mailbox preview: The software displays all the OST mailbox data on the application wizard.
- Maintains metadata: Using it, losing metadata regarding mailbox is zero. It maintains all email property in the same manner as before Thunderbird to Outlook conversion.
Follow the step to migrate Thunderbird to Outlook:
- Download and install MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook Application in your system.
- Now click on add file, press the autoload button, & click on next.
- After adding the Thunderbird MBOX file, click on Export Tab.
- Select PST (Microsoft Outlook (.pst)) and create a PST File For all MBOX Files.
- Choose Your Destination path, where you want to save your file and click on Export Button.
- You will receive a confirmation message and click on Close to exit at the end.
3. A2Z Migrations Thunderbird to Outlook Converter
“A2Z Thunderbird Mailbox for Outlook” securely migrates Thunderbird email to Microsoft Outlook PST. This Thunderbird converter can save email messages in different formats like PST, EML, RTF, HTML, and MHTML. Its converted PST file can open in all Outlook’s latest and oldest versions like Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.
Key Features of Thunderbird Mailbox to Outlook:
- Auto-scan option: If you don’t know where your file is located or stored, you can choose the Auto Load option.
- Create Single or different PST: The application provides an option to create a single or a Separate PSTs file to save Thunderbird email.
- Selection of folder: Provides selecting a specific folder or subfolder during Thunderbird to Outlook conversion process.
- No size constraint: There is no constraint regarding Thunderbird containing mailbox size to export in Outlook PST file format.
Follow the given instruction to export Thunderbird to Outlook:
- Download and install A2Z Thunderbird to Outlook Converter on your device.
- Open the downloaded application and click on Add file.
- Now tap on Auto Load to browse the MBOX file and click next.
- After that, press on Export tab << Select PST from Select Export Option.
- Browse Destination Path for storing Thunderbird email to PST format.
- Finally, click on the Export option and wait for a confirmation message.
Conclusion: This article is written for readers searching Thunderbird to Outlook Converter tool but confused about the main functionality of different Thunderbird converter. So in, this article has summarized all the best tools that have been positively reviewed on different software reviewed sites. To get a free trial pack of the solution mentioned above, visit their official sites.
Read also : How to open & import PST file in Outlook?