SeaMonkey Emails is a free and open-source Desktop Email client. It developed by SeaMonkey Council in 2005 and used by worldwide clients. SeaMonkey Emails creates the MBOX file format to store the mailbox data. It has a considerable number of users worldwide. The SeaMonkey contains Browser, New Group Client, and An Email, and etc. It works on Windows, MAC and Linux OS.
As we know present time MS Outlook is the safest email client, which provides high-security features compare to SeaMonkey. This is why many SeaMonkey users want to move their data to MS Outlook. It is not directly possible to access MBOX file in MS Outlook. To access the SeaMonkey data to MS Outlook the user needs to convert SeaMonkey MBOX mailbox data to Outlook PST format.
Export Mail from SeaMonkey to MS Outlook-
There is no manual method to export SeaMonkey mailbox data to Outlook. I would like to suggest you convert the data from SeaMonkey to MS Outlook, Use MailsSoftware MBOX to PST Converter Tool. It easily migrates all the SeaMonkey MBOX data to Outlook PST format with the same Metadata properties and Inline images. It has a simple and user-friendly GUI, it means any technical or non-technical user can easily operate the software without any technical support.
- Easily Adds single or multiple SeaMonkey MBOX files at a time.
- Quickly exports SeaMonkey data to Outlook PST and many other formats like- EMLX, EML, MSG, RTF, HTML, and MHTML.
- Provides a preview facility for better SeaMonkey to Outlook conversion.
- Advanced date filter option, which helps to search specific MBOX emails.
- Easily migrate multiple SeaMonkey MBOX to single PST and converts individual MBOX to individual PST.
- Naming convention option, which helps the user to save the data easily in the local device.
- Compatible with all editions of Windows OS and Microsoft Outlook.
The software provides an error-free conversion result for the SeaMonkey to Outlook conversion users. It gives a two licensed version for the users- The Demo version & The Full Paid version. The demo version of the software easily converts the first 20 SeaMonkey Mail data from each folder to Outlook PST format. To convert complete SeaMonkey mailboxes data to Outlook the user needs to use the full Paid version of the software, which comes on a very inexpensive cost $39, $149, and $299. There is no file size limitation for the users.
Conclusion- I described a very easy method to convert SeaMonkey mailboxes data to Outlook PST format. By using the software the user can exports all the MBOX data from SeaMonkey to Outlook PST format without any error.